Planning a hens night in winter can be a difficult, dreadful and time-consuming task to say the least. You want to look hot, make a statement and be carefree all at the same time – and why wouldn’t you? You’re going on a fabulous girls night out!
For all our girls who are planning a trip to Sydney (for a hens night, and of course to see our very hot Sydney Hotshots), our winter months can be annoyingly cold, especially when it comes to celebrating on a night out. Despite the chill, however, the city still turns into a bustling area for nightlife as most girls and guys seek warmth from our many pubs, bars and nightclubs.
- What to wear
Winter fashion is my favourite because you can layer, layer, layer! Playing with layering is the best part of finding an outfit for a hens night because who doesn’t love accessories? Our favourite LBD can be dressed up with fur coats, pea coats, scarves, gloves and even pantyhose. Knee or thigh-high boots are a must-have in winter; they are sexy, classy and bold little numbers. Try pairing these with a tiny dress and oversized coat and BAM – instant sex appeal! (And of course don’t forget the tiaras and sash!)
2. What to eat
A hens night in winter requires meticulous planning from start to finish – and deciding where and what to have for dinner before the main event is one of the hardest things!
- If you want to keep it simple – For all the maids of honours who are the real MVP, organise your hens night with no cat fights by making sure there is something for everyone. In winter, I would suggest forgetting about calorie counting and going for some warm Italian home-style comfort food!
- If you want to make it classy – Tapas is always a great idea, as sharing the food is all about sharing the fun. Arranging some canapes at a venue of your choice is also a fab idea if you are looking for privacy and a light meal.
- If you just don’t care – If you feel like no plan is the best plan, just go with the flow! Remember that most great memories are made unplanned, and just enjoy your hens night no matter what.
3. What to do
We have the perfect idea for you.
For Italian tapas and comfort food, plus a warm venue but with HOT guys, our hens night and girls night out packages for the Sydney Hotshots show at the Vegas Lounge combine everything into one!
- Start your hens night with an exclusive party bus or limousine booked to take you girls from the pre-game to Caffe Roma for a delicious dinner. Bookings can be made via Party Shuttle here: 0450 060 055.
- Arrive at Caffe Roma and enjoy a delicious 3-course Italian tapas meal and indulge!
- At 8pm, let our hunky topless waiters greet you at the restaurant and escort you over to the Vegas Lounge where the real party begins!
- Enjoy our pre-show entertainment from 9pm and Sydney’s HOTTEST male revue show begins at 9:30pm
You can dance the night away at the lounge, and if you wore a fabulous coat to keep yourself warm, you can leave it on your seat. Our sexy performers and topless waiters are there to make sure your hens night is unforgettable, with professional, courteous and genuine service. Whilst our Sydney Hotshots male revue show is on, you definitely will not be needing your coats and jackets – but you can always make sure your tiara and sash is on so the guys know it’s your special night out!
After the show concludes at 11pm, your hens night doesn’t stop there – receive free entry and a free drink to an exclusive nightclub announced on the night for the after party.
Talk about having it all!
For more information on hens night packages, give us a call at 02 9659 4111 and let us plan a night out perfect for you in these coming winter months 🙂